Tuesday, 1 January 2013

What I wish for in 2013?



For the past three years I have worked my little socks off building The Thirteenth Series. Day and sometimes night, writing, social networking and a little bit of praying during the more trying moments!

So I have three books out, and I have had the privileged of being chosen by AudioGo to have them made into Audiobooks. I have a huge family of friends and readers (not keen on the word fan).

I have many friends in Waterstones, and am truly grateful for their support. Interviews, school visits and much more have been part of this wonderful journey.

But what’s next?

Well if I'm completely honest I need a number 1 best seller on Amazon! No – I'm not kidding. I've been told this several times now by people quite high up in the industry.

So after all this work, they have said – sell 2000 downloads in a day and you may get a contract!
Now at this point I'm scratching my head in wonder. How? How do I achieve this feat? I really don’t know, but what I do know is that I will try my hardest to prove once again the The Thirteenth Series is worthy of a publishing contract.

So my wish is simple – 2000 sales in 1 day :D I have 365 days to do it in X

But before I go and get on with book 4 – I want to say Thank You. To all the readers who have supported me and Loved The Thirteenth Series as much as I do. You make this journey worthwhile.
My dream for all of us to see The Thirteenth movie will NEVER DIE!!!

Happy New Year to you all and may 2013 bring us what we deserve XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...