Thursday, 6 December 2012

What do winners look like?


This is the lovely Amy - winner of one of the two Boden t-shirts. Also a fan of The Thirteenth Series.

So much so we had a brew in Starbucks a few months back where she grilled me about the books - even had notes written!



Amy is one of the reason I feel so lucky to do what I do - meeting the readers is a privilege that I take very seriously.

Having met 15,000 children in the past three years - and with school booking way into 2013 it's a job that goes way above just the books - you're there to inspire a generation to read and write!  


 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the C of M Top 25 contest. I really enjoyed reading your interview and I agree with you completely! I'm bummed, because I can't find your book at my library here in the US. Are your books available in the US? I'd love to read them. Take care! Jen (peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat - 2nd place)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...