Sunday, 12 February 2012

Waterstones Highcross Signing 11th Feb

I had a wonderful signing yesterday at Waterstones. As always the staff were fun, friendly and book obsessed! Although we had a quiet start due to freezing temperatures the warmth of the Highcross pulled people in, and I finished my day as their top seller.

It always nice to meet your readers and the young lady in the picture has read both books and was looking forward to coming back for Nyteria Rising in a few short weeks.




I also have to say a huge "Thank You" to Steve for giving me a copy of Switched by Amanda Hocking. I will review it as soon as i have finished reading The Omen II.






















 Finally a hello to Jade Clark who joined The Thirteenth facebook page on the spot - I love technology :D










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...